Call for abstracts
ASMEE-2023 welcomes high-quality, cutting-edge research on materials and technology for sustainable energy and environment particularly encourages original, novel fundamental, and engineering research covering the mentioned thrust area of this International Conference. The document should consists the following contents
- Title should be in bold Arial 16 font.
- Author names should be in Arial 14 front and affiliation in Arial 12 font
- The presenting author should be underlined
- Abstract should not be more than 250 words.
- Doc file. Abstract should be prepared in A4 size paper.
- The line spacing should be 1.5 and the font size is 12 with Arial style.
- The abstract should include 3-5 keywords that define the subject matter.
- The general guideline/ template for abstract can be downloaded here.
- The best oral paper will be awarded.
Abstract should submitted through the conference website with a subject line “Abstract submission for ASMEE-2023”
Acceptance of abstracts shall be intimated through email after scrutinizing by subject experts & will be published in journal of repute.
- The poster should be printed before attending to the conference. E-poster will also be accepted.
- The poster should be in English and portrait orientation size of A1 (23.4 x 33.1 inches).
- The title of the poster and name of authors should be placed at the top of the poster.
- The authors names, emails and address should be highlighted & the name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- All diagrams and paragraphs should be neatly prepared and readable
- Different colors and textures/symbols should be used for each line or bar contained in the graph or chart
- Authors have complete freedom in displaying their information in figures, tables, text and photographs
- The finalized poster should also be submitted in Portable Document Format (.pdf) in the conference website.
The oral papers posters will be awarded in closing function of the conference.